Anyone going to Paso Robles this weekend?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heinz57

Reaction score
This weekend is the Harvest Wine Tour up in Paso Robles and my room mate and I are heading up there for the festivities.

My room mate is the wine guru, but the highlight of my weekend will be taking a personal tour from one of the brewers at Firestone Walker (the brewer is a friend of a friend, but hopefully he'll be my friend after this weekend :D ). I plan on bringing my camera and taking as many pictures as I can while my arms are working.

Needless to say it should be a good weekend. I'll post again once I get back and have more to share.

I was there a month ago, you pull into the parking lot and you'll smell the mash!

Enjoy the tour. no tours the day I went but got to peek the windows. Everything's humungous! Wat till you see the bottling plant. There is a brew pub in downtown Paso. if I remember the name I'll pass it on

Back