Anyone familiar with www.perdeonline.com ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S-Met

Department of Redundancy Department.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the website www.perdeonline.com ?
Seems to be a new site with great prices on all kinds of things, but something doesn't feel right. The whole - price too good to be true feeling.

I haven't ordered anything yet, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences - good or bad. I have read some reviews on items that were directly copied from amazon reviews. However, not all reviews on "scamazon" are legit either.

It is cheating people. Please do not buy from here.
I placed order & they r not replying. They don't have any contact number too.
If I may advise you, contact you credit card company and get the charges reversed.
It's the easiest and best way.

Fails all my sanity checks, prices too good, no business address, no telephonic contact details, generic legal documentation, including a privacy policy that seems to be written for a hosting provider, and the copied reviews mentioned in the first post. I'd avoid at all costs.

Anyone familiar with the website www.perdeonline.com ?
Seems to be a new site with great prices on all kinds of things, but something doesn't feel right. The whole - price too good to be true feeling.

I haven't ordered anything yet, but was wondering if anyone had any experiences - good or bad. I have read some reviews on items that were directly copied from amazon reviews. However, not all reviews on "scamazon" are legit either.
I ordered from Perdeonline --- it's a scam. The following day after I ordered, there was an unauthorized charge on my credit card originating out of China --- I had that removed and was issued a new card. Two weeks passed -- no product was shipped from Perdeonline and they would not respond to inquires. If you order from them --- better keep an eye on your credit card for unauthorized charges.

Yes exactly, same thing happened with me. After ordered Amount was debited from my debit card twice. It's almost a month and they are not replying. They do not have any phone number.
Taking money and cheating.......

Yes exactly, same thing happened with me. After ordered Amount was debited from my debit card twice. It's almost a month and they are not replying. They do not have any phone number.
Taking money and cheating.......
What are you waiting for? They're not gonna give you your money back.
Remember what I said before:
If I may advise you, contact your debit/credit card company and get the charges reversed.
It's the easiest and best way.
That's the only thing that works! But the longer you wait, the more that opportunity fades.
Sadly, I've had to resort to that route a few times, but with 100% success. Basically, it was very smooth and quick, no questions asked.

'Is this the charge you're contesting?'
Yes!
'Done, you'll see the credit on your next statement. Anything else we can assist you with today?'
Thank you so much, that's all!

Back