Anyone else not mind mild skunkiness?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sportscrazed2

Reaction score
I bought a 6 pack of some aldi beer in a green bottle and the first one was rather sweet. i put most in tin foil but this one got mildly skunked but i kind of dig it. before it was skunked it was sweet but not else now i kind of dig it a little

after further thought i hope the rest aren't skunked. they are wrapped in aluminum foil right now. I hate Heineken but carlsberg is pretty good imo.

Here In NJ. Pilsner Urquell. My stepfather is from the Chech Republic and he swears by the stuff. Maybe it's my taste but everytime I try to drink one I am appalled by the skunkiness. Yuck.

I bought a 6 pack of some aldi beer in a green bottle and the first one was rather sweet. i put most in tin foil but this one got mildly skunked but i kind of dig it. before it was skunked it was sweet but not else now i kind of dig it a little

I think we get a lot of skunked imports here in the US, and just get accustomed to drinking it.

I drink Grolsch green fliptops like they are gonna disappear from the earth if that taste is skunky, I love it....

Back