Anyone Else Brewing Today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxmk6

Reaction score
What isw everyone brewing today?

Just finished an American Amber Ale. It is cooling and I should be getting it in the Primary any second now.....

I love this part.

:drunk:

not today but tommorow my primary will be free so ill be brewing a creemore springs clone my first lager :)

That is awesome. I dont have the equipment yet to brew a lager. Hopefully next fall purchase the necessary equipment.

Good Luck on the Brew..

Didn't brew but I did bottle my Ordinary "screwed" Bitter, and transfered my English pale ale to the secondary.

I didn't brew either. Mudded some drywall, cleaned labels from a bunch of bottles (thank jeebus for oxyclean!), and just finished bottling my Brune Abbey (very first AG). I have way too much beer in backstock to be brewing right now. Think I'll place an order this week for some roasted barley so I can do another batch of chocolate-coffee stout.

Brewing a porter right now (just started the boil), same recipe as last one but trying to up mash efficiency. Drank a couple of my IPAs so far since I started...

Yesterday I took a half day off at work (personal emergency...right).

I came home and spent the afternoon brewing my first AG. A beautiful Kolsch. My wife was happy that the kitchen didn't smell like brew / hops. I was happy that she was happy. I loved sitting in my garage on a Friday at 4:30 - 6:00 watching all the neighbors drive home, wondering what the heck I'm doing with this big boiling pot...a copper coil...flex tubing...a scale and all the other items that look like a cross between an herb sale and a meth lab.

My Kolsch is churning in the basement as we speak and other than a ton of cold-break trub, it couldn't have gone better.

Even better news, I have 12lbs of grist downstairs to do a Porter. I just need to find 4-6 free hours...and 4 oz of lactose (having been told this will lend a nice sweet tone).

Life is good.

why yes I did :)

...I racked my AHS spiced american wheat to the secondary for a few days conditioning and brewed an AHS ruination clone. The spiced american was mighty tasty at transfer.

sheephrdr said:
not today but tommorow my primary will be free so ill be brewing a creemore springs clone my first lager :)

ooooh. tasty. What recipe are you using or have you forulated one of your own? Let us know how it turns out. I am dying to make a clone of this.

Tonight I'll brew a Mirror Pond pale ale clone. Brewed Redhook's ESB clone last Thursday and bottled my nut brown ale. Just trying to get stocked up for summer. At least two brews a month for the next three or four months.

in about an hour I shall be starting a batch of peach cream ale.

mighty fine. mighty mighty fine.

This time I will brew 10 gallons, and bottle 5. This way I won't be out of this brew in a matter of days.

Back