Anyone Bottling Today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saxmk6

Reaction score
Well, as a teacher I gett perks like Spring Break, Summer Vacation, and Holidays off. since it is spring break and I can actually see the sun today..I am going to spend the remainder of my morning bottling mead. Have a great day everyone. I sure will.:mug:

:off:

We got a blizzard and we're getting up to 11 inches of snow. It's the second snow day this week for the school. Even NMU is closed. So, not bottling, not brewing, I'll be shoveling.

But happy bottling!

Hm, no...I racked my Saison to secondary and my Short Bus Special Bitter to a keg last night though, and put 1.5oz of oak chips into my RIS this morning, but that's about as far as I go for now.

Enjoy your bottling. Most people around here bash it, but I find it to be a pretty nice little zen-like experience. Go down to the brewery, put on some good music or even a JZ Podcast, and do yer thing. Since I started kegging, I don't bottle quite as much, but I do still bottle. Especially beers meant for aging.

Back