Anyone around the bay area, ca?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopmomma

Reaction score
Looking to add a rhizome to my hop yard since my willamette decided it wasn't gonna make a comback. Anyone around the east bay willing to sell/trade beer for a rhizome? I'm not too picky on type of hop, already have chinook. I'm only really looking for just one hop mounds' worth. Please and thanks!

Hop-momma

Looking to add a rhizome to my hop yard since my willamette decided it wasn't gonna make a comback. Anyone around the east bay willing to sell/trade beer for a rhizome? I'm not too picky on type of hop, already have chinook. I'm only really looking for just one hop mounds' worth. Please and thanks!

Hop-momma

Hey Momma! Did you know that MoreBeer in Concord sells rhizomes? I imagine that's about a 30 min drive for you? They're less than $5 each and they have close to a dozen varieties. Just an FYI.

I'm about to try growing hops for the first time. I'm up here in Berkeley so our climates aren't that similar at all but any hints you have for a fellow Bay Area would-be grower would be greatly appreciated. :mug:

Latest posts

Back