• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma Anybody want chocolate malt??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodell

Welltown Brewery
Reaction score
So recently I purchased 5lbs of chocolate malt (I only needed 1lb for a recipe, however I like to have extra for future brews) well instead of 5lbs I accidently purchased 5 sets of 5 lbs...so I have no idea what the hell I'm going to do with 25lbs of chocolate malt.

Here is where this benefits you...I'm giving some away!

If you are in the tulsa area, shoot me a pm with how much you want and we'll make arrangements for you to get it.

If you are out of tulsa area, I will ship it at your expense, however I will favor local people due to hassle

All you stout lovers this is the chance of a life time (not really but hey, free grains is free grains)

Would you send some if I paid for shipping? If so let me know how much you'd like to give away to a person. I love stouts so maybe say 2-5 pounds if you'd ship to 64156?

Alright so I had a lot more interest then I thought I would. I'm going to give the locals 2 or 3 days if they want any first, after that it'll be first come first serve on shipping, with @marc77, @madbrewer, and @crafyloyal85 first in line. I will send pm's on shipping cost in a few days

Latest posts

Back