Anybody out there taken a UC Davis Extension Course (brewing)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it a physical course (meaning you have to attend campus lectures)? I would be interested. I can check with my nephew that works for Pyramid and went to Berkeley.

is it a physical course (meaning you have to attend campus lectures)? I would be interested. I can check with my nephew that works for Pyramid and went to Berkeley.

Yes, a physical 1-week class. There are two possibilities for me 1) Intro to Practical Brewing and 2) Intensive Brewing Science for Practical Brewing.....both 1-week, both the same price....just trying to find out the major differences between the two.

EDIT:

I heard back from UC Davis and decided on the Introduction to Practical Brewing. It's more hands-on using their pilot brewery. They (UC Davis) suggested taking both would be redundant and that the Intensive Brewing Science course was all lecture.

Can't wait for August now!! (first availability)

Back