Any vapers on here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, been on a nicstick since Last September or so and love it. I think the same people (joyetech) make yours too. For the best juice check out Alien Visions. It might not be a bad idea to stock up on juice since I hear that the FDA is about to get involved with eCigs.

:mug:

I read about that on reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/. I am on the fence about the regulation about ejuice. I believe that Big Pharma is lobbying hard for this because they want everyone to keep using the gum and Welbutrin (which is pretty much useless IMO). I also think that there needs to be some form of standards for making and selling the juice commercially(ie diacetyl free). I am a newb to all of this so I read http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/ regularly so I can be informed.
I have had but one analog in 5 weeks and I had the one just to see if I noticed any difference and I did. There was "0" taste and had no desire to finish it. I want to take a stab at making my own juice so in the event that it does hit the fan I am prepared. I haven't personally decided if this is a step down approach for me or a new hobby of sorts but after 25 years of a pack a day of the analogs PV's are a god send!!

just started on an ego-c with cartomizer a couple days ago. it really does take away cravings for reg smokes. same thing is happening here in Canada with the health regs.. which is a bunch of BS because its 10 times healthier then cigs.. i wish the government would just stay the F*** out our business.. but then again its cutting into there criminal tabaco taxes.. they will send in there goons to take these guys down soon, with "military style assault weapons" of course.. except when they're in the hands of federal agents they are just semi auto defense tools... some world we live in huh

just started on an ego-c with cartomizer a couple days ago. it really does take away cravings for reg smokes. same thing is happening here in Canada with the health regs.. which is a bunch of BS because its 10 times healthier then cigs.. i wish the government would just stay the F*** out our business.. but then again its cutting into there criminal tabaco taxes.. they will send in there goons to take these guys down soon, with "military style assault weapons" of course.. except when they're in the hands of federal agents they are just semi auto defense tools... some world we live in huh

I am not too concerned about it. I think that they may just want so QA and standards. At least I am hoping that that is the case. Do you like the carto's? Aren't they the disposable cartridges? An atomizer came with my initial kit but I have since moved on to a clearomizer and a tank. It is less prone to leaking and it is nice to have a backup while the other is soaking.

Back