any seattlite home brewers wanna come tell me what I am doing wrong ?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becksbolero2

Reaction score
So i have done 4 or 5 brews so far and they all have a wierd off flavor and I don't get it. Is there any home brewer in the seattle are who wants to give one of my brews a try and tell me where I am going wrong ?

We need a lot more info, like . . .

1. What type of water are you using?
2. Are you using ingredient kits or making up your own recipes?
3. What temps are you pitching/fermenting at?
4. What yeast are you using?
5. What is your cleaning/sanitizing procedure?
etc. . . .

I'm in Seattle. I'm no pro though. I have brewed about 20 batches of beer over the years, extract style. I've never had a beer that tasted odd or off though.

Just curious, where did you get your ingrediants? I'm looking for more options in the Seattle area.

I am over in the Seattle area now and again, and might be able to arrange something. If not there are plenty of other Seattle area brewers around. You might also look for a local homebrew club or even talk to the owner of a homebrew shop to see if he'd sample your beer.

You can also post your question in the Pacific Northwest Brewer's Group here at HBT for more assistance. I'd also recommend answering the questions that nibiyabi asked.

Dude,

The guy if offering up free beer and no one's taken him up yet.

This is truly a sad state of affairs. LOL

Who wants free beer that has off and weird flavors.? :D ahaha.

Seriously though, post your recipe. and tell me where you got your ingrediants..:)

Back