Any other Patriot Guard Riders on here?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan

I’m not wrong. I’m left handwriting
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm ashamed to admit I've only made one mission and it was pretty tough. My hand was shaking hard as I stood in the flag line to salute the young Marine being passed before us in a casket.

http://patriotguard.org

Not a rider, but I am a funeral director who has had the experience of working with you folks several times. All I've got to say is thanks for your service and keep up the good work. You guys can be a godsend.

I've recieved PGR mission requests everyday for the last six months, have lost track how many. Everyday we lose servicemen and women who made the ultimate sacrifice, most people, me included get caught up in our own lives and don't even think about it. The PGRs I've met, don't forget.

I don't have any of my bikes anymore and so am not currently a "rider" but I still support the PGR and what they are about. My father is in the PGR and, unfortunately, rides almost once a week with them. Some missions are happy ones though. It's always good to welcome home a servicemember alive. Shake their hand and thank them for all they have done and all they do. It's the VERY least we can do.

Back