Any other Chris Cornell fans?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

c.n.budz

Reaction score
I always like him in soundgarden and temple of the dog. Audioslave rocked(Tom Morrello is an awesome guitar player) but I thought the lyrics were a little preachy... Haven't heard the new album yet but it's onthe download list...

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
ever since temple of the dog!

I was a bit disapointed that audioslave went away, but it was for the greater good of Rage.

Someone let us know how his new solo album is please

cha ngo

Reaction score
Anyone who is not a fan needs to listen to "Slaves and Bulldozers" by Soundgarden about a hundred times. That'll learn ya.

Dude

Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I loved his first solo disc but audioslave really bothered me for some reason. I hated it.

I've heard mixed reviews about the latest solo gig. Itunes has some samples now...I'll check them out.

Brewsmith

Home brewing moogerfooger
Reaction score
When I was in a band, we would play Hunger Strike from Temple of the Dog. I got to sing the Chris Cornell vocals. Dang that guy sings high! :p

OP
Yooper

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
We'll be seeing him again in Milwaukee in July- my 17 year old daughter and 52 year old husband are also huge fans- take about a big range of fans!

I really love Temple of the Dog- particularly Reach Down. My CD has been shipped, so I should have it to listen to by this weekend. I really liked the first solo, Euphoria Morning, so I hope I can get into this one. I thought Audioslave was ok (Tom Morello is such a great guitarist) but definitely no Soundgarden. Rage is so different than the Audioslave stuff that it was hard to believe it was the same guys!

When we saw Audioslave a year or so ago, they did play about 5 Rage songs and they sounded great. I think it would be awesome to see them back together as RATM. They reunited for Cochella.

cha ngo

Reaction score
Yooper Chick said:
I think it would be awesome to see them back together as RATM. They reunited for Cochella.
Your chance is coming on 8/24 here.

That shouldn't be too bad of a trip.