Tennessee Any other brewers in Knoxville?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

knocksbrew

Reaction score
Are there any other homebrewers in Knoxville? Moved here a bit ago and want to find some other brewers. My friends are useless on brew days because they just drink my beer and watch me brew...

What part of Knoxville? I just cleaned up my homebrew equipment and started brewing again. There is a large homebrew club called Tennessee Valley Homebrewers, a quick google will give you some good info. I live closer to Oak Ridge than to Knoxville so I'm not part of that club, but i'm looking at moving to North Knoxville soon and will most likely get more involved.

I'm in Knoxville. Just got a little Pico Pro but I'm homebrewing none the less.

I live about 30 minutes north of Knoxville. Been a brewing hiatus for the past three months, thanks to a 70+ hour work week. (marina business) Can't wait till I can start filling kegs again this Fall...

Might be one of my accounts!

Stardust Marina, Norris Lake. I usually talk to Jeremy. I carry your Pale Ale and Dunkel on draft (half-bbl's) and your 80 schilling, Pale Ale, Dunkel, Pilsner (soon to be Kolsh from what I hear?), and Big Hoppa' in bottles.

Y'all make some solid brews! "Big Hoppa'" is my favorite DIPA, ever. And I've drank a lot of 'em. :mug:

Keep up the good work! Your sales and marketing strategy is head-and-shoulders above your competitors.

All grain brewer in Farragut here. I know this is an old thread but I was wondering if we could revive it a bit. I'm also loving that you all are familiar with Yee-Haw or work for them as that is my favorite local brewery. @yeehaw_charles

Yeah dude! I’m the Knox area sales manager for Yee-Haw
So any chance on distributing the berliner weisse in the area again?
I missed it big time last year. Heck, it's about the only packaged beer that I want to buy for my home.

I definitely enjoy finding any Yee-Haw or the Green Man ESB on tap when we go out though.

Back