Any other Astros fans out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Torchiest

Reaction score
And if so, just how bummed are you about getting swept by the Pirates? Two awesome starting pitcher performances wasted, pretty weak relief, and very unimpressive offense so far. I'm glad they have a day off to get it together before going up against the Cardinals.

There have been some bright points. Luke Scott hit a homer, and then when he got injured, Jason Lane came in and hit a homer as well. Biggio is hitting well. But most of the rest of the line-up is struggling so far. Oh well; it's just one series. They do need to get it together soon though. Don't want this trend to continue.

Anyone else want to run Brad Lidge out of town? I'm going to keep a count of the number of games he gives up, much like the Biggio count to 3000 hits.

Seems that you're all by your lonesome, Torch.

Come join the Brew Crew fanatics with me! They've been very welcoming, and you never feel lonely around here... :D

I was an "Astroboy" back in the day but really haven't kept up with them since I moved.

Where is Seabrook? I'm from Conroe. Live awhile in Crockett, then Lufkin before winding up in South GA...

John Beere said:
I remember being awestruck by Jose Cruz... heh

Dude, Jose Cruz is the first base coach now! :D

Where is Seabrook? I'm from Conroe. Live awhile in Crockett, then Lufkin before winding up in South GA...

Seabrook is southeast of Houston, very near NASA's Johnson Space Center.

Back