Any one use the app wort?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm1485

Reaction score
I've been using it but it always seems like I end up with too much wort. Anyone else use this?

I have the app. It's pretty good but I have noted that some numbers are ALWAYS off. I correct volumes/temps/etc and hit 'save' and back out, but was surprised to see the values reverted back to what they prior to me changing them.

My favorite app was Fermenticus Brew Log. Had to change my phone (from Apple to an Android) and can't find it for the android platform.

What catdaddy66 said. The water volumes seem to always be off. Overall though I like it and find it easy to use.

All the Best,
D. White

I went in to my app today to tweak a recipe and found that all of my recipes had been duplicated! So I removed the extra entries and tweaked a saison recipe. Once I saved it and backed out, ALL the freaking recipes were gone!!

In the words of Yosemite Sam, "frickenfrackenvarmintcritter...!!"

I emailed the developer about a possible recovery but this has chapped my toukus!

Back