Any one risked it yet?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did (using my dedicated spam address). I was actually curious as to whether the free guide would make a good handout for "Teach a Friend to Homebrew".
I won't be using it.:(
I'm not sure what the guy hopes to do with the business. All the language on his site reads like a pyramid scheme, but there's no promise of any future returns or anything.
Cheers,
Jeremy

Interesting. A "niche" scheme.

Find some pour b@stards who have a passion for a specific hobby and lure them to the "next level" with secretive expertise.

Maybe I should devise a plan to help "niche schemers" take their niche scheming to the next level... :D

BierMuncher said:
Interesting. A "niche" scheme.

Find some pour b@stards who have a passion for a specific hobby and lure them to the "next level" with secretive expertise.

Maybe I should devise a plan to help "niche schemers" take their niche scheming to the next level... :D

You don't fear the Iron Palm?

I clicked on it, saw what popped up, and thought it looked a bit scammy to me. Therefore I left it alone.

BierMuncher said:
Nope. I need a guinea pig email address for this kid of stuff.

Orf...it's like midnight there on a Friday night.

How's the HobGoblin going down tonight?

It's 11.23,

I've been on the simple brown porter and it's going down very well.
Last chug then off to bed.
SWMBO is asleep.

Back