Any Homebrew Clubs/Brewers in NW Wisconsin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Indianhead_Brewer

Reaction score
I am a total noob to brewing and need a "Yoda" to my "Luke Skywalker" to help school me in the way of the brewing force. Anyone have any insight into any homebrew clubs up my way (I'm up in the tip of the indian's nose). Looked on the AHA website and it looks like there is one in Stillwater, MN, one in North Branch, MN, one in Hudson, WI and another in New Richmond, WI......which are all fairly close (45 min-1 hr.) by living in the styx standards.

Also if there is anyone up my way it would be great to get together with other people interested in brewing if you're willing to take a newbie in.

I am a total noob to brewing and need a "Yoda" to my "Luke Skywalker" to help school me in the way of the brewing force. Anyone have any insight into any homebrew clubs up my way (I'm up in the tip of the indian's nose). Looked on the AHA website and it looks like there is one in Stillwater, MN, one in North Branch, MN, one in Hudson, WI and another in New Richmond, WI......which are all fairly close (45 min-1 hr.) by living in the styx standards.

Also if there is anyone up my way it would be great to get together with other people interested in brewing if you're willing to take a newbie in.

Contact the New Richmond club. They meet at Brady's in New Richmond, a nice pub featuring its own beer and supporting many other local/regional beers. Say hi to Chuck, he hangs out at the NB forum as well as I believe here.

I am a founding member of the Menomonie Homebrew Club. We are proud that we draw from Eau Claire, Amery, Prairie Farm, Durand, Chippewa Falls, Bloomer and points further out. We have had members attend brewing school in Chicago, become employed at New Glarus and one, Leos, that opened, "Thirsty Monk Brewery", in Eau Claire.

I currently live not far from you in the Reeve, Prairie Farm area of Barron Co. I would be glad to have you over for a brew session. I brew slowly, methodically and use the whole grain method. I am well experienced and still learning.

Back