Any georgia brewers out there?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzy4010

Reaction score
I'm pretty new to brewing and wanted to know if there was a good size ga brewing community

here.

i assume there has to be a good sized community as i always see people buying things at BMW when i go there.

Yeah there's a great beer community in Atlanta. Brewmaster's Warehouse is a great beer store in Marietta. There's several brewclubs out there too. I'm a member of Brewmasters of Alpharetta. They meet every second Friday of the month at Taco Stand off Milton. Welcome to the addiction!

Check out INHNB.org Based in the Marietta/Kennesaw area. I personally am in Sandy Springs but that's the club I hang out with. We meet on the first Tuesday of every month.

johnnyc said:
Check out INHNB.org Based in the Marietta/Kennesaw area. I personally am in Sandy Springs but that's the club I hang out with. We meet on the first Tuesday of every month.

Yeah, I really want to join, but Tuesdays my kids have soccer, scouts, etc. Hard to make it happen.

He used to own the Murphy pack and ship off of 64, he now owns the storage Units there. He and my Mom moved there about 10 years ago.

Funny, I often go to Warner Robbins, my company is there.

Back