Any brewers in Lebanon/Hanover?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Safa

Reaction score
I'll be here for the next two months (Internship in Lebanon, staying in Hanover) and I'd love to meet some brewers for a beer or even lend a hand on brew day!

sj3324 said:
EDIT: Wrong state!

Damn! Haha!

Sitting outside with some steak on the fire, sipping on some mountain ale by the shed, pretty damn tasty!

i used to work in lebanon. check out jesse's off exit 18. happy hour 5-7 $2 dollar drafts. they used to have a better selection but it's still a great place.

gmtech825 said:
i used to work in lebanon. check out jesse's off exit 18. happy hour 5-7 $2 dollar drafts. they used to have a better selection but it's still a great place.

Thanks man, I was actually there last night!

Tried some UFO, harpoon, long trail pale ale and switchback, any others you would recommend?

I don't even know what they have anymore. they used to have DFH 90, dead guy, and all other sorts of good stuff.

place used to be my second home:drunk:

Next time your at jesses....try PEAK ORGANIC IPA! I was sitting outside in their patio a couple of years ago ..perfect weather...thai wings and decided to try something new besides my beloved switchback...I tried the peak organic ipa and fell in love...WHAT FLAVOR a religious experience! BTW anyone know of a clone recipe for seitchback?

This is actually a little scary.

I went to jesses on Friday, and had three peak IPAs and Thai wings....

Back