Any already read magazines for deployment?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmmmbeer

Reaction score
I am looking for a stash of used magazines (any home brewing ones would be great) for a deployment I'm going on shortly and figured there would be many out there with some laying around. I would be willing to pay for shipment.
I am also interested in 4x4/offroading, sports bikes etc.

Thank you for your generosity.

PS I'm in Idaho.

Ive got some Motor Trend, Card and Driver, Cycle world, Rider (motorcycle), and a couple maxims layin around. You can have what you want if you'd be willing to pitch in on some shipping.

oh and road and track

Thank you for your offers but I'm really only lookin for 4x4 and beer mags. It was too late for me to retract the request for sports bike mags.

Its people like you 2 that make this country so awesome! So quick to offer help! HBT is amazing! Love this place!

when shipping magazines use USPS media mail, by far the cheapest option of any shipping company.

USPS Media Mail pricing
Lb - Price_____Lb - Price

1 - $2.38_____7 - $4.72
2 - $2.77_____8 - $5.11
3 - $3.16_____9 - $5.50
4 - $3.55_____10 - $5.89
5 - $3.94_____12 - $6.67
6 - $4.33_____and so on

Oh I forgot, I was holding out on you. I've got three or for beer advocates layin around too, no ppressure just offering

Back