Another GIVEAWAY plus our Christmas Sale @ Kegconnection.com

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to say "thank you" for this raffle. I didn't win (you lucky d*** TrickyDick!), but it was fun to play.

I guess I'm missing the post that announced the winner.

Am I the only one who can't see it?

Yeah, I figured, but anyone that starts a thread has the option to close it. This is kinda fun more anyway though.

Okay, but to me it is kind of weird that it is fun to enter contests that are over. If you read the contest rules, you would see the prize has been awarded.

Sure they may have the option to close it. Clearly they didn't.

Okay, but to me it is kind of weird that it is fun to enter contests that are over. If you read the contest rules, you would see the prize has been awarded.

I'm the one that's been pointing that out to the people trying to enter. Yeah, pointing out the fact that they've already lost before they entered has been mildly entertaining me. Yes, I'm easily amused. :mug:

Sure they may have the option to close it. Clearly they didn't.

Yes, so my question to them is: why not?

My bad, I missed your sarcasm in pointing it out. I would guess they did not know they could lock the thread? I didn't know I could lock a thread I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back