Another Brewery Marketing Gimmick

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a new Heineken ad campaign that incorporates all of the Breckinridge stuff (Almost seems like they're directly ripping Breckinridge off, but who knows if it's trademarkable). The cold windows, triple-hopping, vortex bottles, etc.

There is a new Heineken ad campaign that incorporates all of the Breckinridge stuff (Almost seems like they're directly ripping Breckinridge off, but who knows if it's trademarkable). The cold windows, triple-hopping, vortex bottles, etc.

I hear these on pandora all the time. "The mouth is not as wide but we're pretty sure gravity still works."

I still say the mountains changing color bottles are pretty cool. I have a few of them and they still work even after being run through the dishwasher a few times.

It's "so cold" you can't taste it.

Not that it had any flavor to begin with.

Just know this - for every 99 piss swilling lemmings out there that are "enjoying" their frozen lightly alcoholic club soda, you are among the 1% that's in it for the tradition of excellence that not only gives you intoxicating satisfaction but a thorough enjoyment of the fact that you....

Ah, **** it - marketing sucks.

Back