Announcing the release of 'Mash Made Easy' version 10.20

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver_Is_Money

Larry Sayre, Developer of 'Mash Made Easy'
Reaction score
This just hasn't quite been my day. But I'm pulling through it! And therefore I'm announcing the release of 'Mash Made Easy' version 10.20 in both the USA and Metric formats.

Change: Fixed 'Acidulated Malt' related errors as relate to Acid Malt entry via the grist component drop-down section.

Update: Today is progressing much better than the past two days. I've just completed fully transferring my inventory of 20 of my favorite recipes into MME 10.20, and everything went fine throughout the process. No odd discoveries leading to errors or unexpected results. I think MME has reached stability once again. And by declassifying (I.E., lumping as "Not Categorized") a huge swath of malted grains (plus unmalted deep roast) whereby to turn them over to computer logic and programming has vastly eased grist component entry which had been growing confusing, time consuming, and cumbersome, and has restored MME to more of its original mission to be "easy".

It's now this easy as to grist component entry: If there isn't a specific drop down classification within MME for it, odds are good that selecting "Not Categorized" for it is the right move.

Back