Announcing Craft Beer Network, A Craft Beer Community Created By Craft Beer Lovers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrookeiv

Crafted Magazine
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I decided to create, to my knowledge, the only craft beer centric social network that I know of. I've been toying around with this idea for a long time, and finally decided to do something with it. Craft beer lovers need a good place to congregate and talk beer, post photos, videos, chat, post on forums, and find pertinent craft beer news and events, so I figured I would try and fill that need.

I created Craft Beer Network with that vision, and I hope to see it take off. I'd be thrilled if some of you would check it out and become members if you like what you see. I officially launched the site yesterday and have ~135 members currently. I'd love to see that number grow, and for the community to become as active as possible. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://craftbeernetwork.com

Bumpity bump. I've made a ton of changes to the site over the past couple of days, and figured some of you might be interested.

It is good for you that you create it.I created this idea of craft beer network, I want to see it take off. I will be happy if you check and become a member, if you like what you see. I launched the site yesterday and now ~ 135 members. I am very happy to see that number grow, and for the community as active as possible. Check them out and let me know what you think.

It is good for you that you create it.I created this idea of craft beer network, I want to see it take off. I will be happy if you check and become a member, if you like what you see. I launched the site yesterday and now ~ 135 members. I am very happy to see that number grow, and for the community as active as possible. Check them out and let me know what you think.

Tell us more my new friend. ;)

What more is to no? Already now my craft beer network can grow to 223 members. Come see! I glad to no you as my good friend thanks.

Come see me in my home in france,france. Me love you long time. Er, I mean...

BYE!

That sux, Can i ask what it was all about? Something that could be done differently to attrack paying members perhaps? Was it a trading craft beer site? I live in the stix of PA have to travel 1.5 hours in any direction to get to any of the clubs and the travel is not worth it. The thought of an online group sounds like something us mountain people would like.

Back