Animal lovers will really like this video...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philip1993

Reaction score
Animal lovers will really like this video...

[youtube]adYbFQFXG0U[/youtube]

:off: what is the freaking deal with youtube videos "no longer being available". This is really starting to piss me off.

:off: what is the freaking deal with youtube videos "no longer being available". This is really starting to piss me off.

Have you installed the Google web accelerator? That will do that. Look to all those yahoo toolbars and the like that I tend to accidentally install when I'm not paying proper attention. :)

awwww. On another note - my coworkers looked at me strange when Whitney Houston came on.

Pretty amazing when you consider that the lion could have easily taken on both of those men at the same time and ripped them to shreds.

Very cute.

Reminds me of the Tibetan monks trying to raise tigers.

I enjoyed it so much I went back and looked at it a couple more times. Then I remmbered that the old guy who walks into the scene (Conseravtionist George Adamson) Later gets murdered by poachers. A great shame. :(

An otherwise awesome story ruined, like so many things before it, by Whitney Houston.

edit: the video on the Snopes page is no better...it has that horrible incestuous Aerosmith ditty from Armageddon. :( What is it with that story that seems to attract the worst pop ballads?

Back