Angry at this website!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rimshot

Reaction score
How can http://www.dirtyphonebook.com post my phone number and make nasty comments about me and expect to get away with it? This is horrifying to me and hard to understand how this can be legal.

Anybody know what I can do? I emailed them to remove my number but they won't even reply.

its not "they"
the owners of the website dont add commints.
someone you know added it unless you just got that number, if that the case it may have been added about the old owner.

so who did you piss off?

I suspect when you type in a number, they add it to some database and sell it to spammers/telemarketers.

What's your number?

Really.... just send a cease and desist. I'll bet cash the owners of the website cave, it's not worth the fight for them.

Hmmm... I see lots of potential for abuse and a fair amount of potential for humour.

Abuse or humor.........Hmmmmmmmm.

Can't we have Both!!!? It's like being forced to choose between chocolate and incest! Or Naked oil wrestling and Hobo burning!

Dammit life!! Why do you do this to me!!!???

Back