Angram Beer Taps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mackenziemicro

Reaction score
So far Ive only been bottling and I must say some of my beers are great out of the bottle but gee wiz doesn't the bottling process just suck??? I live in the far east and all things homebrew are considerably harder to do here than back home (GB) I love Real Ale so decided to blow some of my end of year bonus on an Angram beer engine the clamp on style. I plan to use Polypins in a fridge below a Bar with the engine clamped on... seems a simple process and there quite a few threads on here with lots of info.... Anyway whilst eagerly awaiting the beer engine to arrive and perusing the Angram website I see that they do what they call Free Flow low liner two tap system for GBP 135 about 200 USD.... These things just clamp onto a shelf or bar... So my question is has anyone used anything like this with a standard corny keg set up? It seems easier than cutting and fitting taps to a fridge?

Back