• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Michigan Angram Beer Engine (hand pump) for Cask ales

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberbackpacker

Reaction score
For sale is a unique Angram beer engine produced for Greene King Brewery. This is based off of the popular Angram CQ beer engine, but the dispensing mechanism was designed specifically for Greene King.

Aside from the cosmetic differences, the "elevated" spout has a built in nozzle control-- turn clockwise to pour the beer as if using a sparkler, or turn it counter-clockwise to pour the beer as if there is no sparkler.

Additionally, this unit has a built in LED (I believe) optic behind the Green King badge. With a 12vdc or 24vdc power supply, you could have this lit up as well (I have not tested this functionality). The badges adhesive has dried out, so it can easily be removed and possibly replaced with a piece of plexi with your name, brewery name, or?!? on it instead of the Greene King. Or keep the Greene King!

This is a 1/4 pint (imperial measure so a little under 5 ounces) pump-- each pump of the engine pours 1/4 pint. It also comes with a cooling jacket (I never used it) to maintain the temperature of the beer in the pump cellar at your desired temp.

This unit mounts directly to a counter, table, bar top, etc with a built-in clamping mechanism.

I've used this for 4 batches, and had plans to incorporate this into my homebrewery "bar" area, but plans change. That is the only reason for selling.

This unit came directly out of a Greene King pub in the UK.

Asking $225- shipping at buyer's expense

full

full

full

full

full

Oh my...I wish you weren’t in Holland, I’d pick this up.

Still available: Water cooled, top of the line, unique, built in sparkler/no sparkler option... all for $225 shipped in the continental USA!

This is perfect for quarantine time... no CO2? No problem, serve it like the Brits do! :ban: :mug:

EDIT: $200 Shipped in the continental USA!

Latest posts

Back