Android Brewing App

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkiNuke

Reaction score
I am looking for a brewing app for android that comes close to the functionality of desktop brewing applications.

So far, I found 2 decent apps. BrewR seems to be a great way to organize and store recipes, but its just that, a notebook for recipes. Brewzor seems to have some great functionality, but its calculators are very disconnected from the recipes.

I have been using Brewzor Pro for the past few days, but it leaves you wanting a bit more functionality. One thing that would be great is being able to see the bjcp limits right next to your actual OG/IBU/Color approximations. Also it would be nice to be able to run your calculators on the recipe you have formulated rather than having to remember the exact numbers your dealing with and then retype them in a completely separate screen.

My question I guess is this: Does anyone know of a brewing app for Android that is essentially a pocket version of beersmith or brewtarget? Or should I just deal with what I have and do most of my stuff on my desktop instead?

Back