And I still don't have a hangover

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon O

Knapsnatchio
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure it won't be this way forever, my liver must still be in good working condition.
Drank homebrew starting about 1pm and brewed some hobgoblin. Stopped drinking homebrew around 8pm and started with the clear bacardi and OJ. Threw in one miller high life at the neighbors house and came back to my house for more bacardi and OJ.

Half bottle of rum at night, homebrews all day and no hangover.

I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Anyone else have a time they were very suprised not to have a hangover?

Yeah, the first time I tried that Chaser stuff you see at the gas stations. I woke up expecting to be dead to the world, but I was fine. Just a little bit tired.

That stuff rocks. :rockin:

(Insert 15 people telling me that it's only a B-vitamin mega dose, it's a waste of money, and to just drink more water. Screw all that, I take a multivitamin twice a day, drink a gallon of water, and I still get the occasional hangover.)

No, because I've ALWAYS had hangovers. Lucky bastard!!!

My wife is the same way actually. We haven't really tied one on in a LOOOONG time, a 5 month old will do that to you, but back when we did we could both get completely druck and the next day I'd have a horrible headache and feel dead to the world all day while she feels absolutely fine.

I can polish off a bottle of crown and be fine the next day. No mixers, just on the rocks.

Good to go at 6 when the f'ing dogs wake us up.

Back