American Beer- The Movie

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alamo_Beer

Reaction score
Has anyone seen it? Is it any good? I've got it on my Queue for Netflix and about to watch it...

Just watched the preview and read some comments...doesn't look that great but hey, I'm at work...why not?

I dont see how it can come anywhere near as amazing as the adventures of the McKenzie brothers in Strange Brew :D

I saw it a few years ago. Its worth a watch just to see a bunch of breweries, but there isn't anything all that interesting going on. The guys on the trip get a little annoying.

Netflix says "very long wait". I'm not sure if it's just me, but I think Netflix is gaming my account again. ********. You start returning stuff too quickly, and they lower your "priority" to get movies. You should see all the movies that have a wait in my queue.

aekdbbop said:
I got it, and shh made a copy of it...

thats how much I liked it.

shhhhh..... Me too.

Its actually kind of interesting if you think you'd enjoy a documentary about micro brews and their history in the US.

its also amusing to see how hungover the travellers are some mornings.

Just make sure you get the correct American Beer...that other movie looks aweful.

Back