Amazon Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've not used that one. I have used the real thing. That one is a Chinese knockoff. That seller has a 25 percent negative rating for the last 30 days, btw.

I've not used that one. I have used the real thing. That one is a Chinese knockoff. That seller has a 25 percent negative rating for the last 30 days, btw.

Did you read the reviews? Yes it is a 25% negative, but look at the products..
"These work great. I bought them to clamp pipe together while I weld it. They work excellent. Great buy for the money can’t be beat"
"I got a defective incubator"
"My 2 month old granddaughter loves it. She is entertained quite well with the sights and sounds"

That said, I wouldn't risk my money on a cheap knock off. Especially with the negative feedback.

I have the Ferroday 2-roller and couldn't be happier with it. It's about the same price ($99.38) and it works well. I even let my brewpub boss borrow it when his mill tanked, and it chewed through 330lbs of grain in about an hour or so.

Back