Am I the only one?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I LOVE making beer...drank ONE last night...can't remember when I had one before that. 8 cases bottle conditioning...2 cases just stuck in the cooler...15 gallons in the ferment room plus some wine. AND I will probably brew a 10 gallon batch tomorrow. I think I need help.

Yes, you need help. Invite some friends over to help you drink your beer. Then you'll be able to brew and condition more. Whatever turns you on, man.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying the process. Nothing says you have to drink all the beer you make.

coming up on every weekend i consider how much beer i have left and if i have an excuse to make more. friends help me consume it just enough so i don't go into withdrawals :D

Yes, you do need help. Your beer inventory is weak. Bordering on girly man quantity. Get help brewing 20 gallons, instead of 10.

Back