Almost the 1 year anny, thanks guys!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Soulive

Reaction score
The end of this month means one year since I've began brewing. By way of some books and lots of time on here, I feel I'm finally where I've been waiting to be with brewing. I started off brewing all-extract, fermented in buckets and bottled with reused empties. I'm now doing all-grain double batches that I keg and serve from my self-made kegerator. More importantly my beer is the most satisfying its ever been. Cheers everyone on HBT!
:mug:

lol n00bs....

I love this place a lot. I've learned more about brewing here than anywhere else I could have. Glad you stayed with us a year, here's to another year.

EvilTOJ said:
lol n00bs....

I love this place a lot. I've learned more about brewing here than anywhere else I could have. Glad you stayed with us a year, here's to another year.

Yeah, I always avoid being an EAC by remembering I'm still a noob :mug:

Well, happy anniversary! You know, I never wrote down when I started brewing. It just kind of started with a beer machine 2000 (unbelievable- it was NOT good) then wine, then back to beer with extract brewing. I think it's been about 2 or 3 years now. I agree that HBT is what took me from an extract /steeping grains brewer to AG and now kegging. (Of course, I'm still making wines).

So, again- happy anniversary and congrats on all the great brews you have under your belt!

YooperBrew said:
You know, I never wrote down when I started brewing.

I actually started brewing around 1990-91, but I made some piss-poor brew and lost interest pretty fast. Jumped back in after finding HBT last year! Soooo glad.

Back