Almost Organic Special Bitter

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottfro

Reaction score
This isn't the final version but close enough to get some feedback.

Thoughts?

almost_organic_special_bitt.jpg

Thanks to SuperiorBrew for the high res hop photo.

I think it's beautiful. You incorporated so much -- the ingredient pix, the logo, the "mission statement," the bottle return plea -- and yet it's still a clean look. I think all the horizontal lines accomplish that.

You've got a typo: Please return this bottle to it's...
Should be: Please return the bottle to its...

thank you for the kind words, i'm glad you like it.

and thanks for catching the typo! i'm so bad about it's vs its haha

Very nice, I like it. The part about returning the bottle, along with the recycling logo, is a nice touch.

And it looks like you misspelled "orginating", it should be "originating". Nice job!

hahah thank you everyone for catching my grammar and spelling errors!

going to make a few color variations to pick the best then go to print with this i think.

so i just made a ton of changes when i started working with this other font. is anyone partial to this one over the other?

almost_organic_special7.jpg

I vote for the first one, too. That font takes advantage of all the clean geometric lines. This one stirs them up and makes the whole thing feel sorta dizzying.

I like the 1st one better too. The 2nd one reminds me too much of a Magic Hat label. :D

Back