ALL NEW CUSTOM Tri Clover parts from Nor Cal Brewing Solutions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Over the last month or so I have been listening to you guys and what your Tri Clover needs were and making custom parts like CRAZY. I decided to take all of that and compile it in one spot on my website to make it easier to find for you guys.
Also I wanted to offer this up to you. If there is a tri clover part or orientation of parts you don't see please let me know and I will either add it, or build it for you as a "1 OFF" part. So for instance, you need a stainless cross, a thermowell and a blow off on a 2" TC cap and you don't see it on the site, let me know. I'll build it for you. Now.... you may think "CUSTOM" is expensive. NOT THE CASE AT ALL! I am getting so efficient at making all the parts adding a "90 DEG ELBOW" in place of the coupling (for instance) is so easy its not going to cost you any more to do that.

Here is the link to the page on my website

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Hardware-Tri-Clover-Solutions.html

Keep in mind the real unique feature of our TC parts is that you can screw threaded parts into them from both sides unlike most all TC fittings out there. This opens up a whole new world of uses in TC to get creative and find solutions for TC hardware problems.

Feel free to reply here if you have a question or a request for a TC part. I am sure if you want it, there are 5 other guys here that want it too and I would much rather build 5 of something, as you can imagine.

Thanks for all the input and feedback for all the parts. It's been fun creating this new line of products.

Cheers
Jay

For instance this 3" TC with coupling and thermowell is a custom part. It was for a guy using a conical and wanted to use my spray head for CIP.

2849-Tri-Clover-3-Inch-Blow-Off-Tube-Coupling-Top.jpg

Love it! Hey Jay I have sort of an odd request, would you be able to do a 3" TC cap with an 18" thermowell and 2 keg post fittings? I ferment in a 13 gallon milk can under pressure, I have a DIY setup that more or less works, but I have a feeling yours would be nicer.

Love it! Hey Jay I have sort of an odd request, would you be able to do a 3" TC cap with an 18" thermowell and 2 keg post fittings? I ferment in a 13 gallon milk can under pressure, I have a DIY setup that more or less works, but I have a feeling yours would be nicer.

I am working on getting those in stock. But absolutely that wouldn't be a problem. The Thermowell would be 16" not 18 but yeah. No problem. I'll keep you posted as to when I get those in stock.

Cheers
Jay

Back