• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Oklahoma All my brew gear

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Doctor said no more alcohol, so selling all my brew gear. I'd prefer to meet in person, but would be willing to ship if buyer wants to pay shipping. I live in Ponca City and can meet someone in OKC, Tulsa or Wichita if you're interested in a decent amount. I've tried to list out items with prices on the second picture. If you want a pic of something specific or more info just message me. If someone is interested in everything I'd make a deal on the lot.

View attachment 1487644742641.jpg

View attachment 1487645405319.jpg

How many feet of stainless coil and what is the inside and outside diameter of the tube?

Thanks, TC

Stir plate shipping to 04537 estimated at the UPS store was $34. Seemed a little high, but they said it's the big flask that's driving it. I'd be willing to package myself and ship usps which would probably be cheaper but can't guarantee the glass wouldn't break in route.

And yes, it was especially difficult not to drink with my keezer sitting in the living room reminding me everyday.

Stir plate shipping to 04537 estimated at the UPS store was $34. Seemed a little high, but they said it's the big flask that's driving it. I'd be willing to package myself and ship usps which would probably be cheaper but can't guarantee the glass wouldn't break in route.

And yes, it was especially difficult not to drink with my keezer sitting in the living room reminding me everyday.

A little too rich for my blood just now. Thanks for checking though. :(

I'd be interested in some of those kegs, I live in south Arkansas but my brother lives in Tulsa and I' going up to meet him in the next few weeks

Do you still have the stir plate setup? If so could I get a picture of it?

Back