• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Alabama All Grain Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TKOriginal

Reaction score
Posting this in the oft chance that someone near 36362 (lower Alabama) is interested in switching to all grain. New, >$500 worth of equipment. Asking 275

Heavy Duty SS 8 Gallon single weld brew pot w/ SS ball valve and bazooka screen- ~$185@Morebeer
Iglooish 10 Gallon MLT with brass ball valve, thermometer, and braided coil~$85 compare to AIH
12" dome false bottom for cooler MT- $40@AIH
Light weight SS duel weld 8ish gallon HLT - $55@AIH (on sale price)
SS Ball valve and thermometer - $20
Economy immersion wort chiller 25" 3/8 in copper - $40@AIH
2 x Bayou Classic patio stove - new $45 ea. @ amazon

All equipment is in used condition. HLT shows signs of scorching from high temp, low water condition. No effect on performance. Won't ship.

IMG_1883.JPG

Thats about Columbus, Ga. pending scheduling with my wife, I could do that.

I also sent an email as it appears your computer's security settings are out of date and you need to download this program to fix it so you do not get a virus.

Also, I am a lawyer and my client was a Nigerian Prince who needs help releasing his $5 million. All he needs is for you to wire the $5,000 fee to release the funds and he will split the $5 million with you.

:D

Back