All Grain Equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woopig

Reaction score
Ok, I hope this hasn't been asked, I looked around and couldn't find anything.

Only recently stepped up to partial grain, would like to spend a few more months with this before stepping up to all grain, but I'm planning ahead here.

I was planning on buying a side-by-side two burner deal like this (http://www.academy.com/index.php?pa...ng/turkey&start=8&selectedSKU=0267-40037-0001) to help with my next few batches.

But then I started wondering whether or not this stand would be easy to convert to an all grain system. If not, I guess I should hold off, make due in the kitchen for a while, and invest in a better all grain system when the time comes, right?

Any experience with this or a similar stand? I would appreciate any thoughts. Oh, by the way, I do have a nice SS 10 gallon pot for when I start doing all grain, for whatever that's worth. Thanks guys.

Depending on how strong the supports are, this should work quite well. Plenty of space for two 7.5 or larger kettles...good for HLT and MLT/BK setup I would think, but you'd have to be creative...that's the fun part.

Thanks, guys, appreciate the input. Not sure what I'll do. A friend has the side by side and says it handles 10 gallon keggles without a problem, so stability doesn't sound like an issue.

Back