Quantcast

All Grain Classes in PA

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

clr

Reaction score
Hello - I am a relatively new brewer and have made several great extract batches, but I now want to take the next step.

Does anyone know of any all-grain brewing classes in the PA area - either from a pub, retail store, university, etc? Thanks.

ChrisS

I like cold beverages
Reaction score
There was a group that was doing a series of homebrewing demostrations in or near Pittsburgh. II don't think it was a homebrewing club but an arts org that was working with a brewery or maybe a HB club.

freyguy

Reaction score
If your close to Delaware, you could hang out for a brew session at my place. No guarantees it will go well, since I've only done 2 all grains myself! :cross:

cd2448

Reaction score
if you are in the philly area, there's a club that meets at home sweet homebrew for the philly area http://www.hopsclub.org/ and they have a couple of links to other clubs in the eastern part of the state.

brauhaus

Reaction score
Evets said:
I'm in Lancaster county. I'd be happy to teach you a thing or three.
if I only had the time i'd love to gather around a fellow LanCo brewer (not that I consider myself a brewer, but the Mr.Beer does give you a sense of brewing talent) to learn a few things...

OP
C

clr

Reaction score
I live near Scranton. Thanks.

RockfordWhite

Reaction score
there is THRASH in pittsburgh, Three Rivers Association Serious Homebrewers, i'm sure one of their meetings would help out

reshp1

Reaction score
There's several good video series on all grain brewing on you-tube. Do a little reading to get some background on the process, then watch the videos... it might be all the instruction you need.