• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Brewing System for Sale $250.00

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack Hunter1

30+ Years on the Kettle
Reaction score
Slide1.jpg

This system is in Fort Collins, Colorado. I will deliver in a 25 mile radius if the buyer doesn't have appropriate transportation.

Make me an offer! This unit works great. I've brewed thousands of gallons of beer using this system. I don't want to move it

Last edited:
Location? City/State?

I'm sorry, I thought this was for Northern Colorado only... The unit is available in the fort collins area and I'd be happy to deliver it within a 25 mile radius of Fort Collins if the buyer does not have appropriate transportation. I hate selling this but I'm moving to Santa Fe and we're down sizing by 2000 sqf and from a 4 car garage to a 2 car. Somethings got to give.

Darn, when I clicked on your location in profile “severance” it showed up as a South Carolina business. I’m in NC. Oh well good luck with the sale and cheers!

Back