• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania All Grain Brewing Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MoreHopsPlease

Reaction score
feMWeUl.jpg

I recently upgraded my system so I'm posting my old one for sale. This is a great beginner to advanced system that can handle just about anything you want to do short of automation. These are 19 gallon kettles so you can easily brew 10 gallon batches without any problems. The only limiting factor here is the mash tun which is only a 10 gallon cooler. Everything is in great shape and can realistically last you as long as you need them for. I'm asking for $400 for the set.

Kettles include:
-19 gallon capacity
-2 ports each
-Accurately calibrated sight glass
-Thermometer (1 only)
-Whirlpool return arm (boil kettle only)
-Ball valves
-Lids

gfT3GWK.jpg

7zxi6S9.jpg

Mash tun includes:
-10 gallon capacity
-False Bottom
-Ball Valve
-Lid

AxgcdUl.jpg

Note that no barbs or quick disconnects are included, but I might have a few on hand I can throw in if someone is interested in everything at full price. Other items I have laying around for someone who is looking for a full setup include chillers (plate or immersion), mash paddle, carboys, grain containers, kegs, bottle capper/caps, flip top bottles, tubing, etc.

Looking to sell everything at once but willing to part out if need be.

I'm located in the Philadelphia area but also can accommodate pickup in the Harrisburg area as I'm there periodically.

:mug:

Very interested. I am inPittsburgh but the make trip to Harrisburg periodically also, so the pick up could work.

Kettles have been SOLD! Mash tun still available. 10 gal capacity with a tremendous false bottom. Asking $75 OBO.

Latest posts

Back