• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Indiana all grain brewing kit for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chainsawbrewing

Reaction score
south side of indianapolis, i have two 15.5 sanke kegs converted, one with a ball valve and thermometer, one with a ball valve and a sight glass, a big braided hose cooler mash tun, glass carboys, plastic carboys, lot's of extra stuff, all you need really to brew 10 gallon batches, i'm moving out of state, and do NOT want to move these things with me. will make great deals for people who are local and can pick up. no time for shipping, i'm moving out of the house very soon. please email [email protected] if you are local and can pick up. i'm not giving them away, but super cheap as i'm moving so quickly. thanks!

brian

Back