All about Stout on Fox News

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap!!! Fox News suddenly did something fair and balanced!!! :D

I was pleased to see that they called Guinness for what it is too. They gave Old Rasputin the credit it deserves....

This is a red letter day for sure!

*WARNING!!!! IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!ESAPE WHIOLE YOU CAN*

Bruce Campbell, Army of Darkness-"It's a trick.....get an axe..."

No surprise they were disappointed by the Rogue, when don't they disappoint. Still LOLin at this:

Fox News said:
Brewed with vanilla beans, lactose sugar, and dark caramel hops

interesting that they didn't like shakespeare stout, can you brew it just did that one, i thought it tasted pretty darn good.

I really want to give Goose Islands Bourbon County Stout a try. I've never heard of it before.

I love the 08 BCS, don't detect any soy sauce at all. I just picked up some 09, but haven't cracked one open yet.

Everyone's tastes are different.

I got some 09 BCS and was not a fan either. Bourbon flavor and aroma was way to over the top for me. I'm going to let the other 2 bottles that I have age for a year and see what happens. I was very disappointed since Goose Island is probably my favorite craft brewery.

I love the 08 BCS, don't detect any soy sauce at all. I just picked up some 09, but haven't cracked one open yet.

Everyone's tastes are different.

For sure. 2008 BCS is a great beer and I tend to be sensitive to the soy sauce flavors in beer. I want to get a bottle or two of the 09. I wish it was still in 12 ounce bottles.

For sure. 2008 BCS is a great beer and I tend to be sensitive to the soy sauce flavors in beer. I want to get a bottle or two of the 09. I wish it was still in 12 ounce bottles.

It is, I just picked up a 4 pack the other night. I've heard some of the distributors out west decided not to carry them, but they were made.

Tis thread has me really wanting to crack open the bottle of dark lord I have chilling now. Been saving it since April and put it in the fridge Monday night.

So sipping, can't emphasize sipping enough, this Darklord. Good god this is an intense beer. Splitting a 22ozer with swmbo. Would not be able to drink the whole thing myself.

Back