Alcohol Awareness Month, What Are You Brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snyder

Reaction score
Not trying to knock on it, but I find it rather ironic. What's everyone planning on or already brewing? I gave citrus weizen a shot tonight. First time I brewed pretty buzzed up. I don't think I'll try that again.:drunk:

This month, I plan on brewing as much as I can. Starting June, I won't be able to brew again until 2010, so I'm planning on clocking in as much carboy-time as I can until then. If all goes according to plan, I'll brew a Barleywine, 2 batches of Cream Stout, some Cherry Stout, and maybe a Scottish Export or two. I'm going to want a lot of beer when I get home!

Also, about the brewing drunk thing... A light buzz is doable, but don't brew when you're hammered. I learned that the hard way when I had a boil-over so violent I had to clean the hood over my stove. :drunk:

I brewed haus pale ale, lake walk pale ale, triple 6 tripple, and a wal-mart beer today.

My tripple, celebrator dopplebock, ruination IPA, and my IIPA tommorow.

Im doing my part.

I have an Imperial IPA and Imperial Stout scheduled to brew this month. Didn't even know about alcohol awareness month, but I'll make sure to spread as much awareness as I can. :D

Also, about the brewing drunk thing... A light buzz is doable, but don't brew when you're hammered.

Really the only thing I'm really worried about is my sanitization. I was coherent enough to get through all the other parts.

Nothing at the moment, I'm up to my neck in home improvments.

Sad part is I seem to have alot in common with Tim (the tool man) Taylor.

Nothing at the moment, I'm up to my neck in home improvments.

We've got a baby coming in May. SWMBO decided she didn't like popcorn ceiling. I retextured two bedrooms over the past two months. Spent all day painting the rooms. Next week I'll be trying to match stain on bedroom and closet doors!

I will transferring BM's Black Pepper Wit to keg and I made up a batch of Apfelwein last night. As far as this month's brew, it will be a collaboration brew, or Clean House ALe 2 as I'll probably call it. Left over ingredients from the Fat Tire clone with some new different Base malt (Vienna and Rye) and different yeast.

Back