Alcohol Awareness Month, What Are You Brewing?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Snyder

Reaction score
Not trying to knock on it, but I find it rather ironic. What's everyone planning on or already brewing? I gave citrus weizen a shot tonight. First time I brewed pretty buzzed up. I don't think I'll try that again.:drunk:

llazy_llama

Reaction score
This month, I plan on brewing as much as I can. Starting June, I won't be able to brew again until 2010, so I'm planning on clocking in as much carboy-time as I can until then. If all goes according to plan, I'll brew a Barleywine, 2 batches of Cream Stout, some Cherry Stout, and maybe a Scottish Export or two. I'm going to want a lot of beer when I get home!

Also, about the brewing drunk thing... A light buzz is doable, but don't brew when you're hammered. I learned that the hard way when I had a boil-over so violent I had to clean the hood over my stove. :drunk:

zac

Thread Killer
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I brewed haus pale ale, lake walk pale ale, triple 6 tripple, and a wal-mart beer today.

My tripple, celebrator dopplebock, ruination IPA, and my IIPA tommorow.

Im doing my part.

velotech

Reaction score
I have an Imperial IPA and Imperial Stout scheduled to brew this month. Didn't even know about alcohol awareness month, but I'll make sure to spread as much awareness as I can. :D

OP
Snyder

Snyder

Reaction score
Also, about the brewing drunk thing... A light buzz is doable, but don't brew when you're hammered.
Really the only thing I'm really worried about is my sanitization. I was coherent enough to get through all the other parts.

Borisbbadd

Reaction score
Nothing at the moment, I'm up to my neck in home improvments.

Sad part is I seem to have alot in common with Tim (the tool man) Taylor.

OP
Snyder

Snyder

Reaction score
Nothing at the moment, I'm up to my neck in home improvments.
We've got a baby coming in May. SWMBO decided she didn't like popcorn ceiling. I retextured two bedrooms over the past two months. Spent all day painting the rooms. Next week I'll be trying to match stain on bedroom and closet doors!

Reaction score
I will transferring BM's Black Pepper Wit to keg and I made up a batch of Apfelwein last night. As far as this month's brew, it will be a collaboration brew, or Clean House ALe 2 as I'll probably call it. Left over ingredients from the Fat Tire clone with some new different Base malt (Vienna and Rye) and different yeast.

Latest posts