AHS Pumpkin Ale mini-mash

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unfnole23

Reaction score
I plan on brewing the AHS Pumpkin Ale this week and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on additions to enhance flavor for this brew ( in the secondary)? Also I've meant to brew this 3 times the past two weeks but something came up. Each time the liquid yeast has come out of the fridge for a night only to go back in the next day. This shouldn't have adverse effects of yeast performance will it?

I plan on brewing the AHS Pumpkin Ale this week and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on additions to enhance flavor for this brew ( in the secondary)? Also I've meant to brew this 3 times the past two weeks but something came up. Each time the liquid yeast has come out of the fridge for a night only to go back in the next day. This shouldn't have adverse effects of yeast performance will it?

I just did this brew a while back, i doubled up on the spices in the boil and IMO it still wasnt enough

I brewed this a few weeks back. Added a can of pumpkin to it to try to increase the pumpkin taste. Didnt add much. I think adding more pumpkin pie spices (stuff you would find in the spice area at the grocery store) would add more pumpkin flavor to the beer.

I did the mini mash and added 3 cans of pumpkin. The next one I do I will step up the pumpkin and the spices as they did not come through as much as I had hoped.

Back