ahhh what is better?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evilnoah

Reaction score
Ahhhhhhh the beautiful smell of ale wort boiling in the house!! I am not sure which is the better memory, first stinky pinky or first ale wort boiling in the house!

Ahhhh What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Ahhhh What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died. All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom... so grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Nice work, Conan.

Conan-TheBarbarian.jpg

I thought I was losing my mind a couple of weeks ago. For some reason, I kept smelling hops in my classroom at school. This went on until about lunchtime when I had left the hops bag from my last brew session in my jacket pocket, which I hang right next my desk.

Back