Ahh! Baby Alert!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brauhaus

Reaction score
My wife is scheduled to go in on Aug 22nd for a schedule c-section birth of our son... my wife calls me this morning and tells me that she thinks the little guy has other plans!!

She is having pretty heavy and strong contractions and they are all within minutes of each other, since this is a scheduled c-section the nurse told my wife she doesn't want her to go into labor and they just may schedule the c-section for today (pending on whether or not her contractions become more severe or stay the same).

:ban:

I'm kinda hoping the little dude is born ahead of time, so everyone send us some good vibes for baby and momma!!

**edit: and esp send some good vibes to my daughter, poor thing is almost 2 and a big sister! i hope she's ready for a brother!

thanks guys, unfortunately no baby was delivered tonight, momma has been given strict orders to rest up b/c the day is fast approaching!!

Dude...have her hold off til the 27th, then the baby will share it's birthday with mother theresa, and pee wee herman!!!!

Oh, and me as well!

Congrats!!!

:mug:

Thats funny, my wife is scheduled to be induced on the 26th and deliver on the 27th.

congrats brauhaus, I'm sure everything will go well.

Alright so are we gonna start a baby birthing pool over in fightclub?

Funny, my wife has a projected due date of Feb. 28, 2009. The rest of my family is starting a pool, betting on the exact birth date and sex. Half of the pot goes to us (baby expenses) and the other half goes to the winner.

Back