AHA Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonRock

Always Ready
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
My kids are wanting Christmas suggestions from dad. Is there any way they could get a discount on an AHA membership for me? Does the AHA ever have any membership drives or discount program? Just trying to save the kids a buck.

I just did a two year renewal yesterday.

Here's the codes I have:

membership / promo code / price / save
1 year / aha5133 / $33 / $5
2 year / aha5263 / $63 / $13
3 year / aha7390 / $90 / $24

The AHA is running a promo right now. If you buy an AHA membership, they will also send a free book of your choosing from the following: How To Brew, Radical Brewing, Designing Great Beers.
http://www.homebrewersassociation.o...tle=give-the-gift-of-beer-this-holiday-season

All 3 of these books are excellent. How to Brew is a must have if he doesn't have it already.

Edit: and for future reference, the AHA rallies are the best places to renew. Great events and I believe it is cheaper.

Great help guys. I just sent my wife the link. I have planned on the AHA membership for some time. And have wanted to get Radical Brewing also, so this works out great.

I figured they would have something going on around this time of year.

Thanks

Back